Innovative Signature Peer and Industry Related Experience. InSPIRE!
The InSPIRE Mentoring program was created to help students and recent grads to create pathways to career connections by developing networking skills, sharing experiences, and gaining industry knowledge.
Why join InSPIRE Mentoring?
Receive advice, encouragement and support as you navigate your career path
Develop professional communication and networking skills while building your confidence
Gain industry knowledge and exposure to real world applications of material covered in your academic programming
Receive invitations to program events to meet and engage with other participants
Obtain Co-Curricular Record validation and recognition of participation for your portfolio or resume
- Gain recognition for your skills, industry knowledge and experience, along with a sense of fulfillment and personal growth
- Develop leadership and communication skills while expanding your own professional network
- A sense of fulfillment and personal growth
- Have an opportunity to give back to your professional community by providing advice and encouragement, and helping to develop the next generation of leaders
- Be exposed to fresh perspectives, ideas and approaches
- Receive invitations to program events to meet and engage with other participants
The pillars of the program include:
The Peer-to-Peer Mentorship pillar connects students with a peer who is engaged in campus life and on the path to their future career.
The pillars of this program are designed to support students as they navigate their career development pathway through engagement with professionals in their field. Students are able to choose which type of mentorship aligns best with their needs: a formal industry matching program and/or a build your own experience.
For any questions about the InSPIRE Mentoring program or the program pillars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.