Inspire Mentoring - Riipen Terms of Agreement
By registering for challenges on the Riipen platform and through InSPIRE Mentoring I am agreeing that I will:
- Be contacted by the InSPIRE Mentoring Team for feedback about the challenge and to learn about other opportunities through InSPIRE Mentoring.
- Conduct myself in a professional manner in all communication with the challenge host and the InSPIRE Mentoring Team.
- Communicate with the challenge host using the Riipen platform unless otherwise stated in the challenge description. I will not contact the challenge host outside of the platform for any reason including 'building my professional network'. Failure to follow this rule will mean I am removed from the challenge as a participant.
- Respond to all communication from the challenge host and/or the InSPIRE Mentoring Team in a timely manner. I understand that if I do not respond to communication sent to me within 14 calendar days, I will be removed from the challenge by the InSPIRE Mentoring Team. I understand that if I do not respond to the challenge host or the InSPIRE Mentoring Team and during that time the challenge expires, that I will not be able to participate in the challenge.
- Participate in this challenge to expand upon my skills. I agree that I will not ask the challenge host for a job unless the challenge award specifically states that an opportunity may be available and asks students to discuss interest in a position as part of the challenge and as written in the description.
- Communicate with the InSPIRE Mentoring Team if I am no longer able to participate in a challenge. Requests to be removed from a challenge will not prevent a student from participating again in future challenges.
- Be respectful of the challenge host's time. I understand that hosting a challenge is voluntary and that the host will require time to respond to each student's communication. I will respect the challenge host's boundaries and timelines as stated in the challenge description.
- Contact the InSPIRE Mentoring team at email@example.com if I have any questions about participation in this challenge, encounter any difficulties or wish to discuss other opportunities within the InSPIRE Mentoring program as a whole. More information can also be found at fanshawec.ca/inspire.