InSPIRE Mentoring - Virtual Café Terms of Agreement
By registering as a member on the Fanshawe College Virtual Café through InSPIRE Mentoring, I am agreeing that I will:
- Complete my profile including program of study, at least 2 interests, at least 2 wants and the icebreaker questions. I understand that if my profile does not include these elements, I will receive one email from InSPIRE Mentoring asking me to complete my profile within 14 calendar days. I understand that if I do not complete my profile by the 14th calendar day, I will be removed from the Virtual Café hub(s) by the InSPIRE Mentoring Team.
- Understand that introduction matching is based on the information I provide in my profile and the introduction preferences I have selected. I understand that the relevance of my match depends on the availability of Virtual Café members who meet my preferences and that when necessary, I will receive the next best match.
- Conduct myself in a professional, respectful manner in all communication with the members I am introduced to through the Virtual Café and with the InSPIRE Mentoring Team.
- Follow through on all connections I have made through the Virtual Café including replying to all communications sent to me and attending scheduled meetings.
- Understand that my introductions will be turned off if I have not had any activity through the Virtual Café for 2 months.
- Understand that my introductions will be turned off if the InSPIRE Mentoring Team receives reports that I have not been following these guidelines and that I must email email@example.com to confirm my continuation in the program.
- Turn off my own introductions if I no longer want to participate on the Virtual Café.
- Be contacted by the InSPIRE Mentoring Team for feedback about my experience on the Virtual Café and to learn about other opportunities through InSPIRE Mentoring.
- Contact the InSPIRE Mentoring Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if I have any questions about my participation on the Virtual Café, encounter any difficulties, or wish to discuss other opportunities within the InSPIRE Mentoring program as a whole. More information can also be found at fanshawec.ca/inspire.
- Fanshawe's St. Thomas/Elgin Regional Campus encourages adult learners to consider educational options this fall.
- The Board of Governors of Fanshawe College is seeking applications for membership to fill three vacancies on the Board commencing September 1, 2021.