Larry Myny Industry Mentorship
Create connections with industry by being formally matched with a professional in your area of interest.
- You are in your final year and are interested in making connections within your industry
- Receive a formal match with an industry professional in your field to receive advice, encouragement, and support
- Identify and create career development goals which direct the focus of the mentoring relationship
- Engage in regular meetings with your mentor through on-going and active participation, to gain industry knowledge and exposure to real world applications of the learning from your program
- Develop professional communication and networking skills while building confidence
- You are industry professionals interested in connecting with mentees whose interests and goals align with your experience
- Gain recognition for your skills, industry knowledge and experience, along with a sense of fulfillment and personal growth
- Develop leadership and communication skills while expanding your own professional network and building a sense of community
- Have an opportunity to give back to your professional community by providing advice and encouragement, helping to develop the next generation of leaders
- Be exposed to fresh perspectives, ideas, approaches and emerging talent
The Mentee application period for this academic year is now closed. It will re-open next September for the 2021/2022 academic year. Mentee application for our Peer Mentorship and Build Your Own Experience pillars is still open.
Questions? Contact the InSPIRE Mentoring Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.