Larry Myny Industry Mentorship
Create connections with industry by being formally matched with a professional in your area of interest.
- You are in your final year and are interested in making connections within your industry
- Receive a formal match with an industry professional in your field to receive advice, encouragement, and support
- Identify and create career development goals which direct the focus of the mentoring relationship
- Engage in regular meetings with your mentor through on-going and active participation, to gain industry knowledge and exposure to real world applications of the learning from your program
- Develop professional communication and networking skills while building confidence
- You are industry professionals interested in connecting with mentees whose interests and goals align with your experience
- Gain recognition for your skills, industry knowledge and experience, along with a sense of fulfillment and personal growth
- Develop leadership and communication skills while expanding your own professional network and building a sense of community
- Have an opportunity to give back to your professional community by providing advice and encouragement, helping to develop the next generation of leaders
- Be exposed to fresh perspectives, ideas, approaches and emerging talent
Questions? Contact the InSPIRE Mentoring Team at email@example.com.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.