Larry Myny Industry Mentorship
Create connections with industry by being formally matched with a professional in your area of interest.
- You are in your final year and are interested in making connections within your industry
- Receive a formal match with an industry professional in your field to receive advice, encouragement, and support
- Identify and create career development goals which direct the focus of the mentoring relationship
- Engage in regular meetings with your mentor through on-going and active participation, to gain industry knowledge and exposure to real world applications of the learning from your program
- Develop professional communication and networking skills while building confidence
- You are industry professionals interested in connecting with mentees whose interests and goals align with your experience
- Gain recognition for your skills, industry knowledge and experience, along with a sense of fulfillment and personal growth
- Develop leadership and communication skills while expanding your own professional network and building a sense of community
- Have an opportunity to give back to your professional community by providing advice and encouragement, helping to develop the next generation of leaders
- Be exposed to fresh perspectives, ideas, approaches and emerging talent
Mentee applications for industry mentorship are now closed for the year. To inquire about an application, please contact us via the email address below. Applications for our Peer Mentorship and Build Your Own Experience pillars remain open. Mentor applications for industry mentorship also remain open. Please click the link below to complete the application.
Questions? Contact the InSPIRE Mentoring Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.