Larry Myny Industry Mentorship
Create connections with industry by being formally matched with a professional in your area of interest.
- You are in your final year and are interested in making connections within your industry
- Receive a formal match with an industry professional in your field to receive advice, encouragement, and support
- Identify and create career development goals which direct the focus of the mentoring relationship
- Engage in regular meetings with your mentor through on-going and active participation, to gain industry knowledge and exposure to real world applications of the learning from your program
- Develop professional communication and networking skills while building confidence
- You are industry professionals interested in connecting with mentees whose interests and goals align with your experience
- Gain recognition for your skills, industry knowledge and experience, along with a sense of fulfillment and personal growth
- Develop leadership and communication skills while expanding your own professional network and building a sense of community
- Have an opportunity to give back to your professional community by providing advice and encouragement, helping to develop the next generation of leaders
- Be exposed to fresh perspectives, ideas, approaches and emerging talent
Please note - The deadline to submit mentee applications is October 23.
Questions? Contact the InSPIRE Mentoring Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.