Accessibility Services Computer Lab, F2015
Students registered with Accessibility Services can use the computer lab located in F2015 (London Campus) or one of two accessible rooms located in the Library (London Campus). Watch this Adaptive Technology and Services video to learn more.
Because we understand student schedules, the computer lab is open 24/7 except during exam periods or during periods of college closure.
Equipment in the lab includes:
- 25 computer stations, offering both PC and Mac options
- Scanners (page and book scanners)
- Dual-monitor work stations
- Enlarged monitors (19” to 27”)
- Braille printer
- Yellow keyboards
- Adjustable desktops
- 2 laptop stations if you want to bring your own device
Each computer is formatted with adaptive software:
- Read & Write Gold
- Word Q
Our Adaptive Technologists are available for tutorials on how to use the software and hardware. Drop-in times are also available for your adaptive technology questions.
- The Board of Governors of Fanshawe College is seeking applications for membership to fill three vacancies on the Board commencing September 1, 2021.
- Fanshawe's St. Thomas/Elgin Regional Campus encourages adult learners to consider educational options this fall.