All full-time students have access to the Student Wellness Centre once a PAR-Q form (health information and waiver) is completed. The forms can be found on webadvisor. Once access is granted, students will use their student cards to swipe into the Centre.
Part-time students and College employees can purchase a membership. If you are interested in purchasing a membership, please inquire at the Wellness Centre's reception desk.
- Group Exercise Classes
- Climbing Wall
- Orientations (one for those new to fitness and one for those with more experience)
- Individual Program Design (a routine that fits your goals!)
- InBody Assessment (first assessment is free and all additional assessments are $10 each)
- Access to nearby swimming pool at Carling Heights Community Centre
(656 Elizabeth Street, located east of Adelaide St.behind the Wolseley Barracks,; 519-661-2525)
- Daily use of lockers
- Wellness education seminars
- Move of the Week
- various health, fitness and wellness incentive programs
Personal Training (start with a free consultation)
- Nutrition Coaching (start with a free consultation)
- CSEP-Path Fitness Assessment
- Lock rentals (available at the front desk for $1)
- Towel rentals (available at the front desk for $2)
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.