Interested in furthering your education but attending classes during the day, Monday to Friday, just doesn't work with your busy schedule? Consider one of Fanshawe's flexible, full-time Weekend College programs!
What is Weekend College?
Weekend College is an innovative and engaging method of delivering post-secondary education for students who wish to accelerate and enrich their studies or who prefer the convenience and flexibility of a weekend schedule. Designed for full and part-time students, busy adults and working professionals, Weekend College classes are the equivalent of a full-time program but refashioned to fit the needs and schedules of today's busy working adults.
Weekend College provides concentrated study in the following formats:
- Blend of online and weekend instruction;
- Weekend instruction only.
Weekend College programs
|Autism & Behavioural Science (Weekend) (45 weeks)||Graduate Certificate||Online and opt-in one weekend per month|
|Electrical Techniques (30 weeks)||Certificate||Weekends|
|Personal Support Worker (45 weeks, includes placement)||Certificate||Weekend|
Benefits of Weekend College
- Small classes: Weekend College classes are small and allow for personalized instruction from Fanshawe's outstanding faculty.
- Highly affordable: Fees for Weekend College are highly affordable and students are eligible for scholarships and financial aid.
- In-class and online delivery: Weekend College classes offer both online and face-to-face classes to suit your needs. You will experience high quality educational instruction with applied hands-on training that will give you a strong educational experience.
- Support services: Weekend College students have access to the full range of academic and support services, plus libraries and computer labs available to them throughout the duration of their program.
How to register
Follow these easy steps and register today in one of Fanshawe College's Weekend College Programs.
Step 1: Visit www.ontariocolleges.ca to find your Fanshawe Weekend College program of choice.
Step 2: Look for the identifier “London – Weekend” in the Campus column.
Step 3: Follow the remaining steps to apply!
For more information about Weekend College at Fanshawe, please contact us at (519) 452-4277 or email@example.com.