Welcome to Fanshawe's Simcoe/Norfolk Regional Campus!
Welcome to the Simcoe/Norfolk Regional Campus
Why leave Norfolk County when you can get the education andhands-on training you need, right here in your own community? Whether you're looking to upgrade or start fresh, our programs are convenient, close to home and focused on careers in your community.
Our campus has been newly renovated with brand new classrooms,computers, a state of the art welding facility and SMART technology in all the classrooms. Our warm and welcoming environmentconsists of friendly &helpful staff, smallerclass sizes, individualized attention,and many resources and supports to help you succeed.
Learn new skills, upgrade your skills or completely change directions.
We offer flexible training through certificate and diploma programs,special interest courses,academic upgrading,pre-apprenticeships, career and employment services, dual credits,and much more. We supportyou from start to finish.Our courses are offered full-time, part-time and even online to fit your needs and busy schedule.
Take a look through some of our offerings and please contactus and let us know how we can help get you started.
Sometimes the hardest part is just getting started. Call today to arrangean information session to learn more about our programs, services and campus. 519-426-8260 x 223.
Some of the programs we offer include:
- Academic Upgrading (continuous intake)
- Adventure Expeditions and Interpretive Leadership (September intake)
- Bookkeeping (Fast Track - May intake)
- Computerized Office Essentials (Fast Track - Fall intake)
- Health Care Office Assistant (Fast Track - January intake)
- Developmental Services Worker (Accelerated with admission every 6 weeks)
- Early Childhood Education (Accelerated with admission every 6 weeks )
- Food Service Worker (Fast Track - October intake)
- Personal Support Worker (January intake)
- Social Service Worker (September intake)
- Social Service Worker Fast Track (September intake)
- Welding Techniques (September and January intakes)
For additional program and application information, contact Melissa Rowbottom, Student Services at 519-426-8260 ext. 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.