Welcome to Fanshawe's Simcoe/Norfolk Regional Campus!
It's the perfect mix of small town charm, friendliness and the education you need. Get a different kind of college experience - local with small classes, where professors know you by your first name.
- Find out everything the Simcoe/Norfolk Regional Campus has to offer (PDF).
- Call 519-426-8260 to arrange a campus tour or take a virtual tour (YouTube).
- See what values are important to Fanshawe's Simcoe/Norfolk Regional Campus (YouTube).
Some of the programs we offer include:
- Academic Upgrading (continuous intake)
- Adventure Expeditions and Interpretive Leadership (September intake)
- Aesthetics Certificate
- Bookkeeping (Fast Track - May intake)
- Computerized Office Essentials (Fast Track - Fall intake)
- Health Care Office Assistant (Fast Track - January intake)
- Developmental Services Worker (Accelerated with admission every 6 weeks)
- Early Childhood Education (Accelerated with admission every 6 weeks )
- Food Service Worker (Fast Track - October intake)
- Mechanical Techniques - CNC
- Personal Support Worker (January intake)
- Pre-Health Science (September intake)
- Social Service Worker (September intake)
- Social Service Worker Fast Track (September intake)
- Welding Techniques (September and January intakes)
For additional program and application information, contact Melissa Rowbottom, Student Services at 519-426-8260 ext. 223.