Fanshawe College can assist you to receive a "Conditional Letter of Acceptance" from Western University, Brescia, Huron or King's University College to any of their undergraduate degree programs. Fanshawe College has an agreement with these schools in London, Canada so that a student can complete our EAP (English for Academic Purposes) Program (Level 10 with 80%) and then enter the university without an IELTS or TOEFL score.

The following information explains the documents required and admission requirements for each of these schools so that you can apply to receive:

  1. Letter of Acceptance from Fanshawe College for your EAP Program
  2. Conditional Letter of Acceptance from either Western University, Brescia, Huron or King's University College.

If you require any additional information regarding this application process please contact:



  • Original high school transcripts (If documents are not in English, we require both original documents and the documents translated into English and notarized.)
  • High school diploma (translated, if required).
  • All university original transcripts. (If applicable. Please translate, if required.)
  • All university degrees. (If received, translated, if required.)
  • National College Entrance Exams (NCEE) results. (China only.)
  • Provincial examination results. (China only.)


  • Please note that students from countries other than China may be required to send original documents specific to their educational system.
  • At this time, as directed from Huron University College, we are not able to use Junior College (2, 3 or 4 year diploma programs) as a basis of admission.

Apply to university through Fanshawe College

Western University and Brescia, Huron and King's University College accept Fanshawe College's English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program as their entrance standard for proof of English language proficiency.

Steps in your application procedure:

  1. Review programs offered at Western University, King's, Huron, and Brescia University Colleges and choose the institution that best suits your academic future;
  2. Apply jointly to Western University or King's, Huron, or Brescia University College and Fanshawe College at the same time by completing the application on the relevant page below;
  3. As part of your application, send original or certified copies of your transcripts and high school graduation certificate;
  4. If accepted, you will receive a conditional Letter of Acceptance from Western University or King's, Huron, or Brescia University College plus a letter of admission to the Fanshawe College EAP program.

Note: Completing Fanshawe College's Level 10 EAP program with at least an 80% average will enable you to enter your first year of university without a TOEFL or IELTS Score.

To learn more about Western University and the university colleges, click on the links below:

Western University Brescia University College Huron University College King's University College