The International Centre provides international student services in Room E2025 Monday to Friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Whether you are a current International student or a new applicant, we are here to help…and in multiple languages! We have recruiters and education advisors from around the world including China, India, Korea, Vietnam, Africa, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine and more. We also have a Regulated International Student Immigration Advisor (RISIA), an Exchange Coordinator, International Student Life Coordinators, an International Admissions Team and an Arrival/Settlement Facilitator on our staff.
Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- Applications and admission questions;
- Program selection;
- Accommodations and arrival services;
- Work permits and study visas;
- Plus, things like bank accounts, health insurance or where to find the nearest grocery store!
- Fanshawe's Community Employment Services has received federal funding to provide the Career Launcher program in London, Simcoe, St. Thomas and Aylmer, Ontario.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Fanshawe College has made the difficult decision to defer all fall 2020 convocation ceremonies.