International tuition payments
Fanshawe College utilizes flywire by peerTransfer as an innovative and streamlined way to make international education payments. It is fast, simple and cost effective. You can track your money from beginning to end and print your fee receipt immediately once the money has arrived to Fanshawe College.
Note: You will need your student number to complete a wire transfer. You can find your student number on your letter of admission.
To make a wire transfer:
- Go to www.flywire.com/school/fanshawec to begin the payment process.
- Select the country from which your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in Canadian dollars) you wish to make to Fanshawe College.
- In most cases, the Canadian dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates. [Note that flywire by peerTransfer offers a “Best Price Guarantee” for bank transfer methods.]
- After providing some basic information, you will be asked to visit your bank (via phone, online or in person). If you have selected an online payment method such as credit card or e-wallet, you will be guided through the necessary steps to complete the payment.
- The flywire by peerTransfer system will then convert the funds to Canadian dollars and forward the Canadian dollar amount to Fanshawe College where it will be directly credited to your student account.
- Through the student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into the Fanshawe College bank account.
- Fanshawe College will send you an official receipt of funds being deposited to your student account.
Payment options from within Canada
- At your bank: fees can be paid through all major Financial Institutions using online or telephone banking. Use your seven digit student number as your account number. (Payments must be made 5 business days prior to the due date stated on the fee invoice.)
- Online: go to WebAdvisor Make a Payment Process (Visa or MasterCard are accepted).
- By phone: Call 519-452-4277 and follow the prompts: Enter your Fanshawe College Student Number or press * then choose 1 for "returning students" or 2 for "new students". Next, select option 2 for "payments and tuition" (Visa or MasterCard are accepted).
- In-person payments are not being accepted at this time.
We encourage you to use online methods of payment and to not wait until the last day to make your payment. When paying by online banking or telephone banking please allow 5 days for your payment to reach the college by the due date. A payment by Visa or Mastercard using your Fanshawe WebAdvisor account will process immediately. By paying early and paying online you will avoid line-ups and long waits and be able to focus on your studies.
Notes: postdated cheques are not accepted. Registration and payments must be received prior to attending.
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.