Apply to Fanshawe College in London, Canada by following these steps:
- Complete the Fanshawe College online application for admission.
- Remember to attach all relevant supporting documents (high school transcript, college transcript and/or diploma, university transcript and/or degree);
- Make sure you pay your application fee of CAD 100.00 by credit card or by bank wire transfer. Instructions to do so are provided at the end of the online application.
- Wait for your Letter of Admission. Fanshawe College International Centre will assess the application and provide you with a Letter of Admission as soon as possible.
- Please note: You may be required to submit a tuition deposit prior to (or within 30 days) of receiving a Letter of Admission.
- Apply for a visa by bringing your Letter of Admission to your country's Canadian Embassy or Consulate.
- Each Canadian Embassy or Consulate has a specific list of required documents – make sure you check with them for this list.
When you have your visa:
- Notify the Fanshawe College International Centre via email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Next, contact the Accommodations Coordinator via email at email@example.com to:
- Provide your arrival details;
- To seek assistance with arranging accommodation.
If you require assistance throughout the application process at any time, please contact the Fanshawe College International Centre:
How to choose an agent
What to look for when choosing an educational agent
Students can decide whether or not they want to use an educational agent. Agents do not have special access to our programs and services – and cannot guarantee your admission to Fanshawe College or guarantee you a study permit. Fanshawe College cannot monitor the business practices of all independent educational agencies, so please note that using an agency is the sole responsibility of the student and his/her family.
- Talk to friends and family living in Canada;
- Ask any potential agent to show you their valid Fanshawe College Agency Certificate and/or Agreement;
- Discuss the services they provide and the fees for each service – and ask for the information in writing;
- If it sounds too good to be true, you can always ask Fanshawe College about it;
- Do not leave original academic documents, passport or tuition fee payments with the agent;
- Tuition fees are always made payable to Fanshawe College – never to the agent;
- You own the original "Letter of Acceptance" to Fanshawe – and the agent must give you the original document;
- If you have any questions or concerns about any educational agents, please email:
- Saurabh Malhotra, Manager. International Recruitment & Market Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org