Apply to Fanshawe College in London, Canada by following these steps:
- Complete the Fanshawe College online application for admission.
- Remember to attach all relevant supporting documents (high school transcript, college transcript and/or diploma, university transcript and/or degree);
- Make sure you pay your application fee of CAD 100.00 by credit card or by bank wire transfer. Instructions to do so are provided at the end of the online application.
- Wait for your Letter of Admission. Fanshawe College International Centre will assess the application and provide you with a Letter of Admission as soon as possible.
- Please note: You may be required to submit a tuition deposit prior to (or within 30 days) of receiving a Letter of Admission.
- Apply for a visa by bringing your Letter of Admission to your country's Canadian Embassy or Consulate.
- Each Canadian Embassy or Consulate has a specific list of required documents – make sure you check with them for this list.
When you have your visa:
- Notify the Fanshawe College International Centre via email at email@example.com;
- Next, contact the Accommodations Coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Provide your arrival details;
- To seek assistance with arranging accommodation.
If you require assistance throughout the application process at any time, please contact the Fanshawe College International Centre: