The comprehensive compensation package offered by Fanshawe College encompasses not just salaries and wages, but the full range of benefits, pension, and learning opportunities that help attract and retain our world-class workforce.
Salaries and wages are based on a number of factors including, policies and guidelines, collective agreements and terms and conditions, depending on your assigned function and job category. Pay scales are rated by specific indicators, which will be explained to you during the hiring process.
Competitive benefit package
As a full-time employee, you will be provided with a comprehensive benefits package that includes, extended health vision care, hearing, dental, disability and life insurances. The Benefit Booklet provides full details of coverage.
- Campus recreation facilities
- Computer purchase assistance plan
- Conference/workshop funding
- Excellent vacation and holiday entitlements
- Prepaid leave/salary deferral plan
- Subsidized maternity and parental leave
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.