The comprehensive compensation package offered by Fanshawe College encompasses not just salaries and wages, but the full range of benefits, pension, and learning opportunities that help attract and retain our world-class workforce.
Salaries and wages are based on a number of factors including, policies and guidelines, collective agreements and terms and conditions, depending on your assigned function and job category. Pay scales are rated by specific indicators, which will be explained to you during the hiring process.
Competitive benefit package
As a full-time employee, you will be provided with a comprehensive benefits package that includes, extended health vision care, hearing, dental, disability and life insurances. The Benefit Booklet provides full details of coverage.
- Campus recreation facilities
- Computer purchase assistance plan
- Conference/workshop funding
- Excellent vacation and holiday entitlements
- Prepaid leave/salary deferral plan
- Subsidized maternity and parental leave
- Fanshawe College’s special constables, who provide security services on campus, are now carrying naloxone kits.
- Essential Skills for Truck Drivers is free to eligible participants and provides a solid understanding of safety, legislation, procedures and standards used in the Ontario trucking industry.