Incident Reporting

Whether you are a student, employee, contractor or visitor, if you were injured while performing work for the college or on a student placement or while on one of our campus properties, please use the link below to report the incident. 

A copy of the report must be provided promptly to your immediate supervisor or College contact.

Unpaid Student Work Placements:

If you are a Program/Clinical Coordinator and your student, while on an unpaid placement had a WSIB injury, you must submit the following documents in addition to the Incident Report: