While Fanshawe College’s campuses remain physically closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, prospective students and their families are invited to experience Fanshawe virtually in the comfort of their own homes.
The Experience Fanshawe portal was launched on April 13, 2020, to provide options for visitors to see everything Fanshawe has to offer.
Fanshawe will offer a multitude of virtual opportunities to engage or learn more about the College, including:
- One-on-one meetings with recruiters;
- Live, weekly info sessions;
- Virtual tours of the London Campus;
- Ongoing live and pre-recorded sessions with program faculty;
- Helpful videos on admissions, student life and how to pay for college.
“Given this challenging time, we are here to help students find their fit at Fanshawe,” says Devin Robinson, manager of Student Recruitment. “The Experience Fanshawe portal will give visitors a great opportunity to explore the College, find out more about their program and get questions about Fanshawe answered.”
For more information, please visit Fanshawe's media contact page.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.