- Employers interested in hiring a co-op student should contact a Fanshawe College co-operative education consultant to submit a description of the potential position available for approval and posting to the appropriate co-op programs
- Most co-op placements occur through competition. Eligible students apply for posted positions and are selected for interview by the employer. Job offers are then provided to the co-op consultant who presents the offer to the student
- Fanshawe College will monitor the student's performance and progress on the job usually through submitted work semester reports and/or on-site visits by the co-operative education consultant
- The employer conducts an evaluation of the student's work performance prior to the end of the work semester and after discussing the evaluation with the student, it is submitted to the College
We’re here to help!
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.