- Employers interested in hiring a co-op student should contact a Fanshawe College co-operative education consultant to submit a description of the potential position available for approval and posting to the appropriate co-op programs
- Most co-op placements occur through competition. Eligible students apply for posted positions and are selected for interview by the employer. Job offers are then provided to the co-op consultant who presents the offer to the student
- Fanshawe College will monitor the student's performance and progress on the job usually through submitted work semester reports and/or on-site visits by the co-operative education consultant
- The employer conducts an evaluation of the student's work performance prior to the end of the work semester and after discussing the evaluation with the student, it is submitted to the College
We’re here to help!
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.