- Employers interested in hiring a co-op student should contact a Fanshawe College co-operative education consultant to submit a description of the potential position available for approval and posting to the appropriate co-op programs
- Most co-op placements occur through competition. Eligible students apply for posted positions and are selected for interview by the employer. Job offers are then provided to the co-op consultant who presents the offer to the student
- Fanshawe College will monitor the student's performance and progress on the job usually through submitted work semester reports and/or on-site visits by the co-operative education consultant
- The employer conducts an evaluation of the student's work performance prior to the end of the work semester and after discussing the evaluation with the student, it is submitted to the College
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- Prospective students and their families are invited to experience Fanshawe virtually from their own homes.