$101.77 + HST per night: 2-bedroom suite
$187.61 + HST per night: 4-bedroom suite
Fanshawe College, rest assured!
With four-bedroom suites and 1200 guest rooms in all, Fanshawe College has what it takes to meet the needs of your group, regardless of the size. All suites feature four bedrooms with double beds, cable television and high-speed Internet access (Ethernet cord not provided), two private bathrooms stocked with toiletries and plush towels, a living room area with a couch, chair and TV and a kitchenette and dining area with a refrigerator, microwave, table and four chairs. These suites are not self-catering. There is no kitchenware or cutlery but guests can use the microwave and refrigerator for their convenience.
Fanshawe College Residence's layout readily accommodates group bookings. And with front desk customer service representatives working 24 hours a day, members of your group will have all they need to enjoy a comfortable and productive stay.
Standard guest suites feature four separate locked bedrooms, each with its own double bed and:
- Complimentary wi-fi;
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast
- Two private bathrooms;
- Bathroom amenities and plush towels;
- Air conditioning and individual climate control;
- Cable television;
- Living room area with a couch, chair and TV;
- Kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, sink and cupboard space;
- Dining area with a table and four chairs.
Fanshawe College also offers a limited number of barrier-free suites; these come equipped with the same features as a standard room plus:
- Safety bar in bath;
- Non-slip bath mat.
Other features include:
- Staffed 24 hours;
- Laundry facilities available on-site;
- Lounge on each floor;
- Housekeeping services are included;
- Complimentary parking;
- Parking lots are well-lit and equipped with security cameras and emergency phones.
Please contact the Conference Centre at 519-452-4440 or firstname.lastname@example.org for rates, reservations and more details.
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.