Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation (CRI) unlocks innovation that drives the regional economy in Southwestern Ontario and beyond forward by solving industry and business applied research needs through leading expertise, resources, partners and funding.
Applied research is what CRI does: applying our expertise and resources to solve real-world problems and needs that drive the regional economy forward and improve our world as a whole.
- Proof-of-concept product development
- Product testing
- Proposal development, project financial management, grant administration
- Connecting industry to funding, partners and research expertise professional development for researchers
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.