CRI (The Centre for Research & Innovation at Fanshawe College) unlocks innovation that drives the regional economy in Southwestern Ontario and beyond forward by solving industry and business applied research needs through leading expertise, resources, partners and funding.
Applied research is what CRI does: applying our expertise and resources to solve real-world problems and needs that drive the regional economy forward and improve our world as a whole.
- Proof-of-concept product development
- Product testing and validation
- Proposal development, project financial management, grant administration
- Connecting industry to funding, partners and research expertise
- Professional development for researchers
Get connected to discuss how our solutions and expertise can meet your needs, and get connected to funding