Qualified supplier lists
Fanshawe College uses Qualified Supplier Lists for repetitive procurements. These events result in a pre-qualified list of suppliers for an immediate procurement need, or in advance of expected future competitions over a specified time period. Depending on the estimated value of future procurements for the stated goods or services, there may be a second stage selection process open to qualified suppliers only which will be in accordance with all terms and conditions of the original event.
The lists are created after the College runs a Request for Supplier Qualification procurement event. Below are the current Qualified Supplier Lists with expiry dates.
|Category title||Expiry date||Extensions available|
|High tech classroom equipment||January 31, 2020||1 year term|
|Printing services||December 30, 2019||no extension|
|Corporate Communications||July 14, 2019||no extension|
|Multi-function devices (Printer/scanner/copier)||September 1, 2021||2 x 1 year terms|
|Bus transportation services (program-specific)||August 31, 2019||1 year term|
Supplier selection notice
After a comprehensive evaluation by the selection committee, in accordance with the stated weighted criteria as outlined in the procurement document, we are pleased to announce the following list of respondents who have awarded qualified supplier status in the following categories: Architectural Services, General Contractor Services and Construction Management Services.
Fanshawe College participates in collaborative purchasing, in order to maximize value in partnership with other public sector entities and groups. Below is a partial list of collaborative groups with whom the College has current contracts in place. Other collaborative contracts with individual institutions are in place.
- Canadian Association of University Business Officers (CAUBO)
- Elgin Middlesex Oxford Purchasing Cooperative (EMOP)
- Ministry of Government Services (MGS)
- Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (OECM)
- Ontario Colleges Purchasing Managers Association (OCPMA)
- Ontario University Procurement Management Association (OUPMA)
Fanshawe College uses Livingston International for customs clearance services.
PO numbers must appear on all customs docs and invoices, otherwise processing and payment could be delayed.
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.