The new Oral Health Clinic at Fanshawe College is now open!
We have built a brand new, state-of-the-art clinic at Fanshawe's London Campus that complies with all Covid regulations and we're accepting new patients! If you are interested in becoming a patient, please complete our Patient Intake Form.
If you are an existing patient that has used our services at the Western Dental Clinic, contact us for information on accessing the new Oral Health Clinic at Fanshawe College. We look forward to seeing you at our new location!
Please be sure to fill out the Fanshawe College COVID-19 screening form the day of your appointment and to wear a mask upon your arrival.
How long has it been since your last dental exam and cleaning?
If it has been over a year, you've come to the right place. Fanshawe's Dental Hygiene students are fully equipped to assist you in improving your oral health. Supervised by registered dental hygienists and dentists, our clinic provides the highest quality preventative oral care. The best part? Service costs are significantly reduced since we are a teaching facility.
For over 25 years, the student clinic has offered Fanshawe's Dental Hygiene program students the opportunity to develop their skills with hands-on clinical experiences.
Oral Health Clinic services include:
- Complete examination: Intra and extraoral assessments.
- Full mouth cleaning: Removal of plaque and calculus.
- Home care instruction: Caring for your mouth the right way on a daily basis is vital. We will work with you to show you how.
- Individualized care: All treatment is client-centered; client needs are addressed in a professional and competent environment.
Adult checkup and cleaning appointments - $40
Children (up to and including 17 years old) checkup and cleaning appointments - $20
X-rays - $2.50 each
Fluoride treatment - $8
Sealants - $9. (The second one in the same quadrant - $5)
Visa, MasterCard and debit accepted.
Contact us to book an appointment today:
Location: Room A1001, A Building, Fanshawe College, London, Ontario.
Morning, afternoon and evening appointments available depending on the semester. Note: Each appointment takes approximately 3 hours and multiple appointments are usually required.
If you have a dental emergency and are experiencing:
- severe infection;
- acute pain that cannot be managed with over the counter medication;
- or prolonged bleeding;
Please contact one of these community care providers who can assist you with treatment.
- Commitment from clients is necessary to ensure student success
- Be on time - 24 hours required for cancellation
- Appointments are 3 hours long
- Multiple cancellations or missed appointments may result in termination of services
Thank you to each of our clients who are committed to supporting student growth and success!