Start at Fanshawe, continue your education anywhere!
Through our partnerships with other colleges and universities in Ontario, in Canada and across the globe, we have developed pathways for you to continue your education and obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree, or a professional designation after compas moleting your Fanshawe College credential. Currently, Fanshawe hre than 600 external pathways and partnerships with over 60 institutions across the globe!
Are you a current Fanshawe student or graduate looking to transfer within Fanshawe?
Explore your options
Search the Fanshawe Pathways Database to find pathways opportunities in Ontario, Canada and abroad.
Please make sure to contact the institution you're planning to attend to confirm pathway details and eligibility, as they may be subject to change.
Interested in an institution that’s not listed in the database?
- Visit ONTransfer.ca, a free resource to connect you to transfer opportunities within Ontario; or
- Contact your institution of interest directly to inquire about transfer opportunities.
Did you know?
- An articulation agreement is a formal partnership with another post-secondary institution, where that institution has agreed to accept Fanshawe courses for credit equivalent to one semester, one year or more;
- If you transfer to one of Fanshawe’s partner institutions under an articulation agreement, you may be eligible to apply for a Pathways Scholarship for a minimum of $1,000 to help toward the cost of pursuing your academic pathway;
- It is important to contact your institution of interest to confirm pathway details, eligibility and transfer process. Partner institutions’ contact details are usually included with each pathway listed in the Pathways database. ONTransfer.ca has a list of Transfer Advisors at other Ontario colleges and universities.
Testimonial: Miyada Himmat
Pathway: Fanshawe Chemical Laboratory Technology - Science Laboratory → Honors Bachelor's Degree in Medical Biotechnology at IT Sligo in Ireland (entry to fourth and final year).
"I'm currently completing an Honors Bachelor's Degree in Medical Biotechnology at IT Sligo in Ireland. It is the best decision I have made! It opened up my world to more possibilities with respect to career opportunities […]. Plus, there is the added bonus of being in Ireland! It truly is a beautiful country. […] Fanshawe has a lot to offer students with respect to pursuing a meaningful career in whatever path one chooses. It is important to work on developing a social network with individuals within the career you are interested in pursuing, it is just as important as maintaining good grades in your program. Professors and advisors are a great resource to have for advice on how to develop a well-rounded social network and education during your time at Fanshawe. Do not be afraid to ask them any questions you may have [about different pathway opportunities]."