Degrees that work
With 11 career-focused programs to choose from, Fanshawe degrees give you the best of both worlds: theoretical knowledge combined with hands-on, experiential learning. That’s why our graduates are uniquely skilled and in high demand. Students learn through well-connected industry professionals who are committed to student success. With co-op and field practicum opportunities, graduates are career-ready.
Why choose a Fanshawe degree?
- Industry-leading faculty committed to teaching excellence and research
- Small class sizes
- Career-focused learning
- An affordable investment compared to a university degree
- Co-operative work experience
- Pathways to a master's degree or teachers' college*
- Residences both on and off-campus
- Extensive student support services
A college degree pays off
For every $1 invested in an Ontario college education, grads receive a cumulative $3.20 in future wages. That’s a 14.3 percent rate of return!