The career training you want and flexibility you need
MyPath programs are new highly-flexible, modular certificate programs designed for adult students seeking short-term, career-specific training options. Each program has multiple intakes throughout the year, meaning new MyPath students may begin their studies approximately every six to eight weeks. Courses are offered as six-week learning modules and students can complete one, two or three modules toward one of three certificates.
Health Care Office Assistant | Woodstock
This program is designed to provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to excel as a clerk, assistant or receptionist in a variety of health care facilites including hospital units, doctors' offices and clinics.
- Microsoft Office Essentials
- Medical Terminology & Anatomy
- Processing of Physicians' Orders
- Patient Preparation in Health Care
- Computerized Billing
- Professional Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Medical Transcription
- Electronic Patient Records
Human Resources Essentials | Woodstock
This program satisfies the core components of human resources management and is for those who want to expand or update their skills, or enter into a variety of careers managing people and organizations. Many of these courses provide a practical approach and are specifically designed to prepare graduates to write the examinations set by the Human Resources Professionals Association for the CHRP designation.
- Human Resources Management
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Labour Relations
- Organizational Behaviour
- Recruitment & Selection
- Training & Development
- Compensation & Benefits Administration
- HR Planning
- Price includes books
- Students are eligible to apply for the Continuing Education (CE) bursary, which will provide funding assistance to those that qualify
- Courses not eligible for OSAP
Contact us to learn more
We have dedicated MyPath staff to personally help you through every step of learning about our programs, registration and getting ready for classes. Contact us to get started today!