Student Transportation & Parking
Upon registration, full-time students attending Fanshawe College in London are given a London Transit City (LTC) bus pass as part of your registration fees. Your bus pass is included in your FANCard, your official Fanshawe student ID. LTC service is frequent and there are a number of buses that stop on campus.
Bike to Campus
Fanshawe College has many bike racks located around campus. There is a total of 210 spaces available on campus to lock up as well as an indoor lock-up room in the residence buildings for students. Showers and change rooms are available for use in A, C West, J, LDB, Wellness and Z buildings.
An enclosed, controlled access compound located between D and B-buildings is available, which provides extra security for those who bike to campus. The Secure Bicycle Facility is monitored by College security cameras and is accessed by key. There are 50 “parking” spaces available to rent. Rental fees are $5 per semester or $15 for the year. A security deposit of $20 is required for an access key. For more information, and to rent your spot today, please visit the Parking Office in D1018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communauto Ontario is a non-profit co-operative that provides its members access to vehicles on a self-serve, pay-per-use basis. Their mission is to provide solutions that allow for a smarter and more sustainable use of cars. To find a car in London, visit their website
Parking at the London Campus
All below rates include HST and a non-refundable fee of $12.00 for a parking card (if applicable). If your parking card is lost or damaged, a replacement fee of $12 will be applied.
$5 per entry (first come, first served).
Visitor meter parking
$3 per hour, up to a daily maximum of $12
Limited reserved parking
For out-of-town students only:
London Campus (1001 Fanshawe College Blvd): $150.00
Y Building (Aviation Center): $94.00
Z Building (Center for Transportation Technology): $94.00
Residence (Kestrel, Peregrine, Merlin or Falcon): $94.00
For parking for persons with disabilities/medical conditions, please contact email@example.com to make arrangements.
Parking for two-wheeled vehicles
Available in specific locations around campus.
Important Parking Information
- Parking is enforced during the hours of 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- All term parking permits are sold online.
- All parking tickets and notices of objections can be paid and completed online.
- Remember to lock your vehicle, take any valuables and obey all traffic and parking regulations on campus, including signage.
- For the safety and consideration of all students, parking policies will be enforced without exception. Please review the Parking & Traffic Regulations (including the Parking & Traffic Violations & Fines section).
Lockers are available at the London Campus on a first-come, first-served basis and according to the classroom allocation for your academic program. Lockers are $10.00 per term and students must supply their own lock and occupy their assigned locker only.
- Review the Locker Information and Regulations
- Purchase a locker
- Remember to empty out your locker by the end of the term. There is a $20.00 administrative fee to retrieve items from expired lockers.
Location: Room D1018, London Campus