Students and alumni
Helping you prepare for the world of work.
As a Fanshawe student or alumnus, you can access our extensive career resources online.
- Contact the Career Services Consultants
- Career Services FAQs for Students
- Read our Service Charter
- Fraud warning
- InSPIRE Mentoring Program
Let us help you find the best employees.
Fanshawe Career Services is your link to students seeking part-time, seasonal, and graduate employment. With more than 21,000 full-time students, we can connect you with candidates with the education and experience to benefit your organization.
We’re here to help!
- Fanshawe College’s special constables, who provide security services on campus, are now carrying naloxone kits.
- Essential Skills for Truck Drivers is free to eligible participants and provides a solid understanding of safety, legislation, procedures and standards used in the Ontario trucking industry.