Fanshawe's Woodstock/Oxford Regional Campus is situated on 50 acres of beautifully landscaped property that is conveniently located at the forks of Highways 401 and 403. The campus is part of the Woodstock District Community Complex, which also houses Goff Community Hall, a gymnastics centre, two arenas, a figure skating club and food services.
Think you know Fanshawe?
On campus, you will enjoy:
- small classes and modern facilities;
- full-time, part-time and self-paced learning opportunities;
- free parking and beautiful views.
Training and education are offered in the fields of business, computers, health care, management, manufacturing and academic upgrading. The campus prides itself on providing training that meets the local employment needs of the community. Woodstock is a city of 38,000 that blends urban and rural life, business, manufacturing and agriculture and features beautiful parks, recreational facilities, golf courses, art galleries, museums and shopping.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.