Contact the Advising Centre for help
Our professional advisors can provide you with assistance in several areas.
- Choosing to study at college.
- Choosing a program (and a career!).
- Admission requirements.
- Information on financing your education.
- Transferring from or to another college or university.
- Services for internationally-trained immigrants/newcomers to Canada. We are very happy to help you understand how your credentials will apply towards admission requirements, but please note we may need one to two weeks to have your documents reviewed. Applicants should provide an official transcript along with a certified translation of your secondary and/or post-secondary transcripts.
Contact us today for an appointment. Advisors are available to meet with you by appointment - either by phone or in person. We are available until 7 p.m. Monday to Thursday.
Before your appointment, be sure to do the following:
- Check out www.FanshawePathfinder.ca – a 30 question assessment which will help you learn which of our 200+ programs may be of interest to you. Please bring your results to your appointment.
- Learn all about our admissions process, how to apply, how we select applicants, which programs are competitive and more at the Before Applying page.
- If you have transcripts from other schools and have easy access to them, please bring them to your appointment.
Check out the Advising Centre's group sessions.
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Unable to book your appointment online? You can also call 519-452-4277 or email email@example.com.