Faculty of Health, Community Studies & Public Safety
London Campus, Room D3018
If you would like to learn more about pre-placement requirements for Health Sciences, Community Studies or Nursing programs at regional campus locations, please contact your campus directly:
- Woodstock/Oxford Regional Campus
- St. Thomas/Elgin Regional Campus
- Simcoe/Norfolk Regional Campus: ParaMed does not clear Simcoe Campus students for placement. Please ensure you obtain the correct health form and clearance instructions from staff at your campus.
- Huron/Bruce Regional Sites: ParaMed does not clear students from Fanshawe's sites in Huron/Bruce for placement. Please ensure you obtain the correct health form and clearance instructions from Vicki White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fanshawe College’s special constables, who provide security services on campus, are now carrying naloxone kits.
- Fanshawe's St. Thomas/Elgin Regional Campus encourages adult learners to consider educational options this fall.