Academic upgrading offered in the heart of downtown London
Fanshawe's Access Studies location at 431 Richmond Street in downtown London offers a variety of academic upgrading programs to adult learners who are looking to qualify for admission to a college program or apprenticeship; upgrade their skills for employment; or to learn essential skills for everyday life.
- Literacy Basic Skills (LBS) program
- Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) grade 12 equivalency program
- Prerequisite course upgrading for college admission (biology, chemistry, physics, English & math)
- Occupation-specific Language Training (OSLT) program
- Essential skills courses
An environment to suit adult learners
Fanshawe provides a supportive adult learner environment with:
- small classes, offered days and evenings;
- personalized learning plans to suit your goals;
- academic, career and accessibility counselling;
- and more.
Connect with us
Hours: Monday to Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: 431 Richmond Street (2nd floor, entrance off Carling), London, Ontario N6A 6E2
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario and through the Canada-Ontario Job Fund Agreement.