Fanshawe has partnered with Dundas Place to host an afternoon celebration of Canadian music, food and Fanshawe pride!
Friday, March 15, 2019
12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
London Downtown Campus, Dundas Place
Fanshawe Live: Dundas Place will be the first-ever community event on Dundas Street - the city's newest flex street. All Fanshawe staff, students, alumni and the local community are invited.
The family-friendly street festival will showcase:
- Fanshawe's new downtown campus;
- Live music by Music Industry Arts students and alumni;
- Outdoor skating rink;
- Giant swings;
- Buskers and performance artists;
- Photo booth by Fanshawe Photography students;
- Canadian music inspired eats by The Chef's Table, Fanshawe's hands-on teaching restaurant
- The X Radio Station live on location;
- Alumni Perks, games, giveaways and more!