Advance your career with a post-graduate program from Fanshawe
Today's job market is highly competitive and employers are looking for people who are skilled, professional and prepared to hit the ground running. Adding a post-graduate certificate or diploma to your resumé can help you stand out in the crowd. Our post-graduate programs, including graduate certificates, fast track and advanced diplomas, continuing education (CE) and part-time studies, are designed to leverage your existing college or university education with specialized, employable skills to help you launch your dream career.
Why choose a Fanshawe post-graduate program?
- An affordable investment for employable skills;
- One year or less in duration;
- Full-time, part-time, fast-track, weekend or online delivery;
- Small class sizes and hands-on learning;
- Career-focused curriculum;
- Designed to meet specific labour market demands;
- Many provide credit towards industry designations.
Choose from 50+ post-graduate program options
Get started by reviewing our post-graduate program lists below:
Other post-graduate programs offered:
- The Board of Governors of Fanshawe College is seeking applications for membership to fill three vacancies on the Board commencing September 1, 2021.
- Fanshawe's St. Thomas/Elgin Regional Campus encourages adult learners to consider educational options this fall.