Our success is measured by your success.
Our Career and Employment Services staff provides one-stop access to employment and job readiness services through respectful, flexible, confidential and personalized service. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of service possible.
Services for students and alumni
Helping you prepare for the world of work.
As a Fanshawe student or alumnus, you can access our extensive career resources online.
Updates are made daily to include full-time, part-time, summer, volunteer and on-campus job postings, as well as upcoming career-related events.
- Career Advising
- Career-related events:
The Career Services staff values the importance of providing our students with opportunities to connect and network directly with employers from various industries through our career-related events. Our success is measured by your satisfaction and your success.
- Career Services Consultants
- Career Services FAQs
- Career Services workshops and seminars
- Entrepreneurial Services
- Fraud Warning
- Graduate Employment Report
- Job Postings
- InSPIRE Mentoring Program
- Online Career Coach
- Online Interview Preparation
- Read our Service Charter
Services for employers
Let us help you find the best employees.
Fanshawe Career and Employment Services staff is your link to students seeking part-time, seasonal and full-time graduate employment. With more than 18,000 full-time students, we can connect you with capable candidates with the education and experience you need to benefit your organization.
Fanshawe students and alumni bring skills and leadership gained from curriculum-based experiential learning, field/clinical placements, and co-operative education.
Community Career and Employment Services
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.