Learn here. Succeed anywhere.
The Lawrence Kinlin School of Business at Fanshawe provides the most current, flexible and integrated suite of business programs that enables students from around the world to succeed anywhere in the world. From certificates to diplomas, honours degrees, graduate programs and beyond, Fanshawe's Kinlin School will help prepare you for career success.
We specialize in every facet of business:
- Accounting and finance;
- Business and management;
- Human resources;
- Logistics and operations management;
And offer flexible options to suit your lifestyle:
- Start dates in September, January, March and May;
- Programs may be delivered full-time, part-time and/or fully online.
Located in a small city setting that is safe, fun and culturally rich, the Kinlin School consistently produces accomplished graduates who are in high demand by employers or are ready to achieve their own entrepreneurial success.
Continuing education programs
- Fanshawe's St. Thomas/Elgin Regional Campus encourages adult learners to consider educational options this fall.
- The Board of Governors of Fanshawe College is seeking applications for membership to fill three vacancies on the Board commencing September 1, 2021.