Turn your passion into an exciting, global career!
The School of Tourism, Hospitality and Culinary Arts prepares students for exciting careers in an evolving industry, where graduates are passionate about their craft and committed to providing excellence in service.
Develop your skills in culinary arts, tourism, travel and hospitality, while also learning business management, entrepreneurship and leadership skills, logistics and project management and the soft skills you need to be successful.
Graduates of the program find career paths that take them across the globe, such as in:
- Restaurants and eateries
- Hotels and resorts
- Event management companies
- Golf courses and other recreational clubs
- Government agencies in the Tourism and Arts sector
- Destination management companies
Why tourism, hospitality and culinary arts at Fanshawe?
- Learn from internationally trained and award-winning faculty
- Get hands-on training and apply your knowledge in our student-run restaurant and cafe, The Chef’s Table, or in co-op and work placements
- Study at Fanshawe’s London Downtown Campus, located at the heart of the city’s arts and culture hub.
- Take your experience further with international field trips, semester work studies and exchange opportunities
- Network with industry professionals through applied research, volunteer and community leadership opportunities