Ontario Colleges and McDonald's Canada Student Transfer to Business Diploma Program
McDonald's and Ontario Colleges have partnered to offer educational opportunities for McDonald's employees to pursue post-secondary education in Business programs at colleges throughout Ontario.
How does it work?
Fanshawe will grant recognition for first year business credit into our Business Diploma program to McDonald's Second Assistant Managers who have completed the Management Development Program Level 2 (MDP), with the following additional requirements to complete the diploma program:
- Math Assessment;
- Business Communications (WRIT) Assessment;
- General Education Elective Course.
Upon completion of McDonald's Management Development Program Level 2 (MDP), successful applicants to Fanshawe's Business Diploma program can complete a two-year Ontario College diploma in as little as one year! Our flexible program is offered full-time, part-time, in-class or online!
Step 1: Apply to Fanshawe College on the Ontario College Application Service (ontariocolleges.ca) and apply to the Business Diploma (BUS1) program. On the program choice screen, select Entry Level 3.
Step 2: Upon application being received, you will receive a letter requesting post-secondary transcripts and course outlines, at this time you will provide the following documents to the Registrar's Office at Fanshawe College:
- McDonald's Canada Training Verification form (signed by the applicant's McDonald's Regional Training Manager - training must be completed within three years of the application), and
- Any additional post-secondary transcripts you may have.
Please note: Fanshawe College reserves the right to validate graduation from secondary school and original admission requirements.
For more information, please contact:
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.