For an adult learner, often the hardest aspect of returning to school is taking the first step. At Fanshawe College we recognize and celebrate the initiative involved, and welcome the opportunity to assist individuals work towards their goals. We offer a range of FREE upgrading programs and services including:
- Academic and Career Entrance Certificate Program (ACE) - College certificate recognized as equivalent to an OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) by community colleges and apprenticeship;
- College Preparation for Adults (Academic Upgrading);
- Literacy and Basic Skills Program;
- GED Prep - An Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate - Independent Learning Centre.
The training is personalized to assist you with your individualized goals, whether they are employment; college; apprenticeship; self-improvement or obtaining your GED.
For re-training in Woodstock and Tillsonburg area, please contact:
519-537-3540 ext. 6554
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
- Fanshawe College’s special constables, who provide security services on campus, are now carrying naloxone kits.
- Essential Skills for Truck Drivers is free to eligible participants and provides a solid understanding of safety, legislation, procedures and standards used in the Ontario trucking industry.