For an adult learner, often the hardest aspect of returning to school is taking the first step. At Fanshawe College we recognize and celebrate the initiative involved, and welcome the opportunity to assist individuals work towards their goals. We offer a range of FREE upgrading programs and services including:
- Academic and Career Entrance Certificate Program (ACE) - College certificate recognized as equivalent to an OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) by community colleges and apprenticeship;
- College Preparation for Adults (Academic Upgrading);
- Literacy and Basic Skills Program;
- GED Prep - An Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate - Independent Learning Centre.
The training is personalized to assist you with your individualized goals, whether they are employment; college; apprenticeship; self-improvement or obtaining your GED.
For re-training in Woodstock and Tillsonburg area, please contact:
519-537-3540 ext. 6554
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.