What you need to know about your fees:
New for 2020-2021
- Fanshawe College is moving to a term-based deposit model. Domestic students will be required to pay a $250 non-refundable deposit each term. The non-refundable deposit is applied against your tuition fees.
- Each term has a non-refundable deposit due date and a balance of fees date applicable to both new and returning students (see key dates below).
- International students are required to pay full fees by the key dates indicated below.
- NOTE: Students will receive an invoice communication each term providing specific fees and due dates.
Key dates for 2020-2021
|Term||Non-refundable deposit||The balance of your tuition fees will be due on the 10th day of term (with Standard Start Dates):||Late Fee of $150.00 will be applied on the 11th day of term (with Standard Start Dates):|
|Fall 2020||Wednesday, July 22, 2020||Friday, October 2, 2020||Monday, October 5, 2020|
|Winter 2021||Thursday, November 12, 2020||Friday, January 22, 2021||Monday, January 25, 2021|
|Summer 2021||Thursday, March 18, 2021||Friday, May 14, 2021||Monday, May 17, 2021|
Collaborative Nursing program (NSG3) students:
|Term||Non-refundable deposit||The balance of your tuition fees will be due on the 10th day of term:||Late fee of $150.00 will be applied on the 11th day of term:|
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
|Tuesday, September 22, 2020 (for first payment)||Wednesday, September 23, 2020 (for first payment)|
|Winter 2021||Friday, January 22, 2021 (for second payment)||Monday, January 25, 2021 (for second payment)|
|Term||Fees due date "in full" for International students in Level 1:||Fees due date "in full" for International students in Level 2 and beyond:|
1st program: Monday, June 29, 2020
2nd program: Monday, June 29, 2020
|Wednesday, July 22, 2020|
|Winter 2021||Tuesday, October 20, 2020||Thursday, November 12, 2020|
|Summer 2021||Thursday, March 18, 2021||Thursday, March 18, 2021|
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.