Honours Bachelor of Early Childhood Leadership
Take your education to the next level -
Bridge to the Honours Bachelor of Early Childhood Leadership degree
Applicants meeting the following requirements will be accepted:
- Students currently completing semester 4 of the Fanshawe ECE diploma program who will have a GPA of 2.5+
- Graduates of Ontario Colleges ECE programs who graduated with a GPA of 2.5+
Bridge program to Honours Bachelor of Early Childhood Leadership:
This is a highly competitive program that leads successful candidates to the third year of the ECL degree.
Graduates of ECE programs with a GPA of 2.5 may apply ( a GPA of 3.0 plus is recommended ).
This degree prepares students to work in the Early Years field, apply to: "teachers' college" B.Ed., Master of Education, Master of Social Work and graduate studies across Canada and Internationally.
Successfully complete the four bridge courses during May to August and you may apply for year 3 of the four-year degree.
Fanshawe Bachelor of ECL grads:
- Bachelor of Education – Teachers' College
- Master of Education
- Master of Social Work- Children's Hospital
- Ministry of Education – Early Years Consultant
- Ministry of Education- Policy Analyst
- International Work- Supervisor Children's Museum
- Women's Community House
- Supervisors, R.E.C.E. Early Years Settings
Western University, Queens University, Sir Wilfrid Laurier University, Brock University, Trent University, Ryerson University, OISE (Ontario Institute for Studies in Education), University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, York University, Sligo (Ireland), Griffith (Australia), major universities across Canada.
Fanshawe ECE grads and current fourth semester students may apply by completing a Program Transfer form in Room D3018, London Campus, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Non-Fanshawe applicants please apply via ontariocolleges.ca under Honours Bachelor of Early Childhood Leadership Degree Completion Ontario College 2 Year Diploma Grads.