Honours Bachelor of Early Childhood Leadership
Take your education to the next level -
Bridge to the Honours Bachelor of Early Childhood Leadership degree
Applicants meeting the following requirements will be accepted:
- Students currently completing semester 4 of the Fanshawe ECE diploma program who will have a GPA of 2.5+
- Graduates of Ontario Colleges ECE programs who graduated with a GPA of 2.5+
Successfully complete the four bridge courses during May to August and you may apply for year 3 of the four-year degree.
Fanshawe Bachelor of ECL grads:
- Bachelor of Education – Teachers' College
- Master of Education
- Master of Social Work- Children’s Hospital
- Ministry of Education – Early Years Consultant
- Ministry of Education- Policy Analyst
- International Work- Supervisor Children’s Museum
- Women’s Community House
- Supervisors, R.E.C.E. Early Years Settings
Western University, Queens University, Sir Wilfrid Laurier University, Brock University, Trent University, Ryerson University, OISE (Ontario Institute for Studies in Education), University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, York University, Sligo (Ireland), Griffith (Australia), major universities across Canada.
Fanshawe ECE grads and current fourth semester students may apply by completing a Program Transfer form in Room D3018, London Campus, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Non-Fanshawe applicants please apply via ontariocolleges.ca under Honours Bachelor of Early Childhood Leadership Degree Completion Ontario College 2 Year Diploma Grads.
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.