First Year Graphic Design Students:
All first year graphic design students are required to purchase a Graphic Design Supply Kit from the College store for Week 1. The Campus Store GRD Kit items are purchased at a reduced price compared to retail prices.
If you are not able to purchase a kit from the College bookstore, the list of supplies is below:
- portfolio 20" x 26" (kit inside)
- spiral sketchbook, hard cover 9" x 12"
- lined notebook
- Bienfang Graphics 360 layout pad
- 4 pack - 16" x 20" black Bainbridge board
- 4 pack - 16" x 20" white illustration board
- 2 pack - 16" x 20" canvas
- Sharpie fine tip black marker
- Prisma 143 PM98 black marker x 2
- 5-pack of black Pilot drawing pens
- black ink for tech pen
- Koh-I-Noor technical pen .5mm
- Prismacolor 24 colour set of pencil crayons
- acrylic paint basic set of 5 - 75 ml
- tracing paper 24" x 20 yd
- cutting mat 12" x 18"
- graphics art combo ruler
- 18" steel ruler with cork back
- kneadable eraser
- white eraser
- double-sided 1" high tack tape
- Scotch #810 Magic tape ¾"
- OLFA A cutter
- 8" scissors
- 2H, 4H, 4B, 6B Staedtler pencils
- .5mm pencil
- .5mm lead HD
- #20 artist paint brush - acrylic and watercolour
- #10 round paint brush - acrylic and watercolour
- glue stick
- set square, clear acrylic - 12" 45/90
- French curve set of 4 with inking edge
Note: The College Bookstore GRD Kit items are purchased at a reduced price compared to retail prices.