Simcoe/Norfolk Regional Campus
For an adult learner, often the hardest aspect of returning to school is taking the first step. At Fanshawe College we recognize and celebrate the initiative involved, and welcome the opportunity to assist individuals work towards their goals. We offer a range of free upgrading programs and services including:
- Academic and Career Entrance Certificate Program (ACE) - College certificate recognized as equivalent to an OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) by community colleges
- College Preparation for Adults (Academic Upgrading)
- Literacy and Basic Skills Program
- GED Prep - An Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate - Independent Learning Centre
The training is personalized to assist you with your individualized goals, whether they are employment; apprenticeship;or post-secondary.
For more information contact Tracey McIntyre at 519-426-8260 x228 or email email@example.com.
These programs are provided tuition-free with funding from the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities.
We’re here to help!
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.