Fanshawe College is private property and reserves the right to:
- Control locker usage through enforcement of Locker Regulations
- Prohibit access to any person
- Restrict usage to any locker for emergencies or other purposes
- Redirect locker assignment as required
Locker Regulations apply to all occupants. The renting of a locker constitutes an Agreement, on the part of the user, to abide by the Regulations as enforced by Fanshawe College.
The renter can only occupy the locker assigned. Relocation requests will be accepted after the term has begun, subject to availability. All reassignments must be arranged through the Custodial, Grounds and Support Services D1018.
Additional locker rental requests will be accepted, subject to availability.
Occupation of an expired locker is a violation of the Regulations. Please remove lock and contents or re-rent the locker before your expiry date.
Fanshawe College reserves the right to cancel the locker assignment and remove the lock and contents without notice:
- Within five (5) days of a student leaving the College whether by withdrawal or graduation
- Immediately succeeding the rental period expiry date
- For false declaration on the Application
- For continuous abuse of locker privileges
- For failure to adhere to Regulations
- Or at any time for just cause
Fanshawe College reserves the right to remove the lock and contents, without notification, from legally rented lockers, in the case of a structural emergency (i.e. broken water pipes or electrical line repairs) or if the safety and security of the College is in question. Contents from lockers emptied in these situations will be held for re-acclamation at no charge.
If a locker is illegally occupied, Fanshawe College reserves the right to remove the lock and contents without notice. A $20.00 payment will be required to recover the contents from an illegally occupied locker. These contents will be held for three weeks before being discarded and the College is not responsible for any discarded items or lock.
The renter is responsible for any damage caused to the locker during the rental period, whether structural (removal or mutilation of shelves, door, floor etc.) or visible defacing of surfaces (graffiti and stickers) and will be charged for any repair costs.
Locker Fee refunds will be given only for full term amounts not used. Minimum refund is $12.00.
Fanshawe College is not responsible for loss, injury, or damage to persons and/or contents.
For more information contact:
Custodial, Grounds and Support Services
Room: D1018, London campus
- The Fanshawe College 2020 United Way campaign kicked off October 8, 2020 and will run until the end of January 2021.
- Fanshawe College’s Centre for Research and Innovation has developed a safe, rapid and inexpensive method to identify the effectiveness of potential COVID-19 drug treatments.