How, when and where you apply
It depends on which method of education delivery you choose:
Full-time college program
- Applications for domestic students: http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/
- Applications for international students: international applications
- Apply by the equal consideration deadline of February 1. Oversubscribed programs will stop accepting applications after this deadline; other programs accept applications until filled.
- What programs are available now? Open programs
Full-time college/university collaborative program
- We offer the following collaborative degrees with Western University: Nursing; Music Recording Arts.
Applications for domestic and international students: www.ouac.ca
- Apply by February 15
- You do not apply for an apprenticeship program. You need to secure a job first, and then your employer signs you up for an apprenticeship program. Community Employment Services at Fanshawe can help you find employment.
- Job applications taken year round.
Part-time continuing education courses
- Course registrations accepted until the first day of class, but register early! Most courses start the first week of September, January, and May.
Part-time college program
- Sign up for individual courses happen in person, three to four weeks before the start of term. Contact the Program Coordinator of the program in which you wish to study part-time.
- Most programs are not offered on a part-time basis. Seats in part-time courses become available if a program is not filled with full time students.
- Missing admission requirement for one of our programs? You can take courses at Fanshawe to upgrade your education.
- Academic & Career Entrance (A.C.E.) certificate
- Science and Math upgrading through Continuing Education
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.