How, when and where you apply
It depends on which method of education delivery you choose:
Full-time college program
- Applications for domestic students: http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/
- Applications for international students: international applications
- Apply by the equal consideration deadline of February 1. Oversubscribed programs will stop accepting applications after this deadline; other programs accept applications until filled.
- What programs are available now? Open programs
Full-time college/university collaborative program
- We offer the following collaborative degrees: Nursing; Media Theory and Production; Music Recording Arts with Western and Contemporary Media: Theory & Production
- Applications for domestic and international students: www.ouac.ca
- Apply by February 15
- You do not apply for an apprenticeship program. You need to secure a job first, and then your employer signs you up for an apprenticeship program.Community Employment Services at Fanshawe can help you find employment.
- Job applications taken year round.
Part-time continuing education courses
- Course registrations accepted until the first day of class, but register early! Most courses start the first week of September, January, and May.
Part-time college program
- Sign up for individual courses happen in person, 3 – 4 weeks before the start of term. Contact the Program Coordinator of the program in which you wish to study part time.
- Most programs are not offered on a part time basis. Seats in part time courses become available if a program is not filled with full time students.
- Missing admission requirement for one of our programs? You can take courses at Fanshawe to upgrade your education.
- Academic & Career Entrance (A.C.E.) certificate
- Science and Math upgrading through Continuing Education