Part-Time Post-Secondary Program Fees - 2021/22
Part-time post-secondary program fees are updated annually and charged on a per course basis each term. Part-time students may take up to three courses per term and course fees are determined by the number of course credit hours plus ancillary fees.
Domestic Part-Time Post-Secondary Course Fees
Course fees for part-time post-secondary studies are generally calculated at $6.02 per student contact hour for tuition, plus part-time post-secondary ancillary fees. Ancillary fees are $50.20 per course when studying at any campus in London and $30 per course when studying online or at a Regional Campus.
Please note: These are estimate figures. Final costs are determined at time of invoicing.
(Total course hours)
Course cost - All campuses in London(1)
(Over 15 weeks; Includes $50.20 ancillary fee per course)
Course cost - Online or Regional
(Over 15 weeks; Includes $30 ancillary fee per course)
|1 (15 total hours)||$140.50||$120.30|
|2 (30 total hours)||$230.80||$210.60|
|3 (45 total hours)||$321.10||$300.90|
|4 (60 total hours)||$411.40||$391.20|
|5 (75 total hours)||$501.7||$481.50|
|6 (90 total hours)||$592||$571.80|
1. London Campus, London Downtown Campus, London South Campus
Have questions? Ask us over our domestic live chat (chat.fanshawec.ca) for more information.
- The deadline to withdraw with a partial credit of fees is within ten days of the beginning of a term. The non-refundable portion of the course service fee is $20.00 and is charged for withdrawal and/or course transfers done prior to the refund deadline. Courses withdrawn after the refund deadline will receive a ‘W’ grade and no refund.
- Field Placement fees are $2.11 per hour; Clinical Placement fees are $6.02 per hour, and Graduate Field Placement (Post Diploma) course fees are $3.62 per hour.
- Degree programs course fees will be $12.42 per hour. University level courses in Nursing may have different fees. Please check with Fees.
Domestic Student Example
John, a Canadian student, is interested in taking the Business program part-time and online at Fanshawe. For the fall semester, he decides to take three courses:
- Principles of Marketing 1 (3 credits = 45 total course hours)
- Business Math (3 credits = 45 total course hours)
- Strategies for Success (1 credit = 15 total course hours)
The cost is $6.02 per student contact hour and there is also a $30 ancillary fee per course for studying online. The cost breakdown per course is:
- Principles of Marketing 1 (45 hrs x $6.02 = $270.90 + $30 ancillary fee = $300.90)
- Business Math (45 hrs x $6.02 = $270.90 + $30 ancillary fee = $300.90)
- Strategies for Success (15 hrs x $6.02 = $90.30 + $30 ancillary fee = $120.30)
Therefore, John's semester will cost $722.10 ($300.90 + $300.90 + $120.30).
International Part-Time Post-Secondary Course Fees
International students are required to be registered full-time in accordance with immigration regulations. If you are an international student and you are required to take courses part-time during your final, graduating semester at Fanshawe College, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.