Welcome to Part-Time Studies Online via FanshaweOnline at Fanshawe College.
- How do I login to my course?
- What textbooks will I need and where can I buy them?
- My course starts in a week. Why can't I see it?
- Where do I find my student number / customer number?
- Why doesn't my OntarioLearn course appear on FanshaweOnline?
- When are the final deadlines for registering/withdrawing for a course?
- My course has a final exam. How do I arrange this?
- I have finished my course online. Where can I get my final grade?
- For additional help, please contact the following individuals:
If you experience any problems with obtaining your FanshaweOnline username or password, please contact the IT Service Desk (519-452-4430 x4357 or HelpDesk@fanshawec.ca).
Please note: access to your course before the start date is not possible. There is a 72-hour delay from the time of registration to the time of addition to FanshaweOnline.
Required course textbooks are listed in the course information sheet, which can be accessed once you have successfully logged in to your course online. Textbooks can be purchased two ways:
- Ordered online via the Fanshawe Bookstore. Note: you will need to know your program code and course code to complete this process.
- Purchased in person at the Fanshawe Bookstore in room F1002. Note please be prepared to provide attendants with your course code so that they can help you find your appropriate textbook. You may contact the Bookstore at 519-452-4260.
You will not have access to your course until the official start date.
Your student number is located on the top right corner of your receipt.
Your OntarioLearn course is offered on a separate online platform. Log in to OntarioLearn website
See the Student Handbook for information.
Most final exams can be taken in class or online. Consult your instructor for specifics. If you need to book an exam time at the College for whatever reason, please contact the Part-Time Studies office.
Your grade should be calculated in your course's grade book on FanshaweOnline. However, your official final grade is only available on your WebAdvisor account.
Please note: the posting of your grade may be delayed for approximately two weeks from your official course end.
For additional help, please contact the following individuals:
The Office of the Registrar
FanshaweOnline technical support (click on the link below for list of FOL supporters)
Amanda Feeser, Academic Services Consultant
Telephone: 519-452-4430 x4689