General lots are available on a first come, first served basis at a rate of $5.00 per entry.
Limited reserved parking (out-of-town students only): limited reserved parking will be available for out-of-town students only. Two-term parking passes are valid from September 2019 to April 2020 at a rate of $338.00 (includes non-refundable parking card fee). Returning out-of-town students with a parking card will not be required to pay the $12 parking card fee. All two-term parking cards are offered by way of lottery only. Online application for the Student Parking Lottery is available from June 1, 2019 to July 15, 2019.
Parking for persons with disabilities/medical conditions: please contact Custodial, Grounds and Support Services to make special arrangements.
Parking for two-wheeled vehicles: parking for two-wheeled vehicles is available in specific locations. Please contact Custodial, Grounds and Support Services for more information.
Here are few things to remember when parking at Fanshawe:
- Remember to lock your vehicle
- Do not leave valuables in your vehicle or in plain view.
- Be sure to obey the traffic and parking regulations on campus, including all signage. Please refer to Section 9 of Rules & Regulations.
Find more information on where you can park, parking rates and regulations.
Custodial, Grounds and Support Services Office
London Campus, Room D1018
Tel: 519-452-4430 x4401
- Fanshawe's St. Thomas/Elgin Regional Campus encourages adult learners to consider educational options this fall.
- The Board of Governors of Fanshawe College is seeking applications for membership to fill three vacancies on the Board commencing September 1, 2021.