When and where are my grades available?
Your official grades and program progression status are available on WebAdvisor approximately one week after the end of each term. Students must use their WebAdvisor username and password to access their grades. Students who do not know their username and password should visit connected.fanshawec.ca to start a live help session or find the IT Service Desk’s contact information.
Additional time may be required for grading of students in Ontario Learn, apprenticeship or other part-time courses.
Submitting a transcript request
To immediately view and print your transcript, access "Transcript" on WebAdvisor.
- WebAdvisor transcripts are acceptable for post-graduate work permit or study permit purposes.
To request a digital copy of your official transcript, please submit your request via Parchment.
Additional benefits of this service include:
Accurate and speedy service for ordering and receiving transcripts
- The ability to deliver to any recipient with a valid email address worldwide
- Improved service and convenience to students and alumni
- Email confirmation of order receipt, processing and delivery
- Available to students and alumni for placing transcript requests online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Choose the right method to receive your transcript!
If a transcript is required for personal use, post-graduate work permits or study permit purposes, students can access “Transcript” on WebAdvisor and obtain their transcript immediately.
- NOTE: WebAdvisor transcripts are acceptable for post-graduate work permit or study permit purposes.
If a transcript is required to be sent to a 3rd party, students can submit a request via one of the following options:
- Option 1: If you are applying to an Ontario College or University you may request your transcript as part of your online application (OUAC or ontariocolleges.ca) process.
- Option 2: Access Parchment to request an official transcript to be sent by email to a 3rd party. If your destination institution is not listed, please provide the receiving party's email address. Note: Fanshawe College is not mailing or faxing transcripts at this time.
Need some help to better understand your transcript?
Click here to download the Transcript legend.
There is a five (5) business day turnaround time for transcript requests. During peak times at the beginning of the term the turnaround time may be up to ten (10) business days.