Approximately one week after the end of each term a record of each student's official grades and program progression status are available on the web. Students must use their WebAdvisor username and password to access their grades. Students who do not know their username and password should call the HelpDesk at 519-452-4430 x4357 (Monday to Thursday , 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ).
If an official transcript is required students can submit a request to the Office of the Registrar as follows:
- If you are applying to an Ontario College or University you may request your transcript as part of your online application (OUAC or ontariocolleges.ca) process.
- OR, You can complete a Transcript Request form at the Office of the Registrar, room E1012, OR mail a letter to the Office of the Registrar clearly stating the following:
- full name of the student (and maiden name if applicable)
- student number and/or date of birth
- last program attended
- approximate last date attended
- whether the transcript will be picked up OR where it should be mailed
- your signature
- your phone number
- OR, You can fax a written request to the Office of the Registrar, at 519-453-5021. Faxed requests must include the same information as mailed requests.
Need some help to better understand your Transcript? Click here to download the Transcript legend.
Important Information: there is a seven day turnaround time for transcript requests. Please mail all letters to:
ATTN.: Student Records
1001 Fanshawe College Boulevard
P.O. Box 7005
London, ON, N5Y 5R6