Office of the Registrar

Online services and forms

Connect with us via Live Chat. Staff are available Monday to Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

In person services in E1012 and 130 Dundas, 603 (downtown campus) 8:30am to 4:30pm.


Reduced Hours:

On-site services: Monday-Friday, 8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.

Remote services: Monday-Thursday open 8:30a.m. - 6:00p.m. and Friday open 8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m. 

Student Service HubsThe E Hub and the B/T Hub are open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.



General Inquiries phone line: 519-452-4277

Financial Aid: 519-452-4280


The Office of the Registrar helps all students (domestic and international). International students who have an immigration or recruitment concern should contact the International Office:



General Inquiries

Financial Aid       


Admission information and assistance
Learn about the application process and timelines, information for mature students, and connect with an Admissions and Pathways Advisor.

Apply online today!
Apply online today to Fanshawe programs via

Paying for College
Get more information on financial aid to help you plan for your college experience.



Information for current students: We’ve moved our forms online! To access the forms, you will need your Fanshawe username and password. If you do not have this information or have trouble logging in, please go to to reset your password or start a live help session. Note: You will need your student number to reset your password.


Wish to re-enroll after an unsuccessful semester or resume your program after some time away? Complete the Re-admission/Program Transfer form.

Document Requests

Need a document? Your transcript and Verification of Enrollment (VOE) Letter is available to print on WebAdvisor. For all other documents you can make a request using the Document Request form.

New and past graduates can use the Credential Request Form to request a printed copy of their credential (diploma, degree or certificate).

Transfer Credit

If you have been to college or university before, you may qualify for credit in some of your current courses. Learn more about it at our Pathways website. Once you have your course outlines, you can upload them and apply for credit using the Transfer Credit form.


Full or part-time post-secondary: We don’t want to see you go! If you are having challenges, please take advantage of our Student Services and/or go see your Academic Advisor. If you do need to leave the College, you can find out about withdrawing at and complete the Withdrawal form.

Continuing Education: You can read more about the CE withdrawal policy and you can withdraw from your CE courses using the CE Withdrawal form.

Lost FANCard

For information on your FANCard, visit the FANCard web page on our website. If you have lost your FANCard or wish to apply for a card, please fill out this form online.

Helpful resources

Important links


  1. Alternate Format Requests
  2. Course Outlines
  3. Grades and Transcripts
  4. Graduation Information
  5. Important Dates
  6. Program/Course Withdrawal
  7. Tuition and Fees
  8. Verification of Enrolment


Contact the Office of the Registrar

London Campus (at Oxford Street)

Fanshawe College
Room E1012 
1001 Fanshawe College Boulevard
P.O. Box 7005, London, ON N5Y 5R6
View Campus Map

Phone 519-452-4277
Fax 519-452-4420


London Downtown Campus (at Dundas Street)

Fanshawe College
Building B (LDB) Room 603
130 Dundas Street
London, ON N6A 1G2
View Campus Map

Phone 519-452-4277
Fax 519-452-4420