When you call Fanshawe 'home' you are a part of a larger community that is truly student-focused. Eat, shop and experience life in one of the most vibrant, safe and student-friendly cities in Canada.
- Population of over 380,000 in the City of London and over 500,000 in the metropolitan area;
- Over 45,000 college and university students study at both Fanshawe College and Western University every year;
- Known as the "Forest City" with over 200 parks and in a region surrounded by the world's largest fresh water lakes;
- Home to Budweiser Gardens, the sports-entertainment centre that draws the biggest names in music and sports;
- Amazing arts, markets, theatre and nightlife scene;
- Worship at more than 175 churches, temples, cathedrals, mosques and synagogues;
- Accessible transit including bus and train stations and an international airport;
- Only a two-hour drive to Toronto and Niagara Falls as well as the U.S. border to Michigan and New York.
- Fanshawe's Community Employment Services has received federal funding to provide the Career Launcher program in London, Simcoe, St. Thomas and Aylmer, Ontario.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Fanshawe College has made the difficult decision to defer all fall 2020 convocation ceremonies.