Update on Fees and the Student Choice Initiative
For more information on the New Fees Framework please review our Update on Fees and the Student Choice Initiative page.
Full-time program fees
Learn more about fees:
Tuition and fee policy you actually need to know
Students must register and pay the required fee(s) for each term in which they expect to receive academic credit or to use College resources. This includes terms which consist of clinical experience or field placement activities.
Fees, which are subject to change without notice, must be paid by the deadline date specified by the Office of the Registrar.
Fees: breaking it down
- Tuition fees are established following the guidelines of the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and include a non-refundable deposit.
- Ancillary fees are fees which students pay in addition to tuition fees and are established following the guidelines of the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
- Program specific fees are fees students are required to pay in addition to tuition and ancillary fees and are specific to the program/level.
- Co-operative education fees are payable by students registered in Co-operative Education programs. The Co-operative Education fee pays for the services of co-operative education consultants who provide co-op students with assistance to meet the requirements for a co-op endorsed diploma. These include registration and record keeping services, additional classes for co-op students, resume preparation and job search advice, posting of co-op positions, interview assistance, and follow-up/evaluation of work semesters.
- General Expenses are program related expenses that a student can be expected to pay in addition to Tuition amounts. These expenses are not included in the Fee Invoice. Examples of General Expenses would include textbooks, expendable supplies, uniforms and minor equipment and professional association exam fees.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- Prospective students and their families are invited to experience Fanshawe virtually from their own homes.